Friday, June 29, 2012

This isn't my normal kind of post.

Okay, so this post has nothing to do with sex, and everything to do with love. And heartbreak. It's something I wrote, and I want to share it with y'all.


"I'm like your first, favorite toy. You play with me. You "love" me... For a while at least. Eventually, your love for me starts to fade however, and you get bored with me. You set me on the shelf. A new toy comes along, and you play with it instead, ignoring me. You forget how much you loved me, and sooner or later, I find my way to the "give away" pile. I have dirt on me from being played with so much, and I'm even somewhat broken, but somebody else comes along, and picks me up. They fix me. Then, they enjoy and love me for ages.

Years down the road you'll wonder what ever happened to me. that favorite toy of yours. You may even miss me. But I'll belong to someone else. Someone who knew what a treasure I was from day one."

No comments:

Post a Comment