Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sexting.

So the first thing I'm gonna be talking about is sexting. This goes out to all my ldr(long distance relationships) and military loves.

I get questions about this alllll the time. I go into graphic detail so don't mind that.

First tip: RELAX.
You have to just have fun with it. If you don't, it will go horribly wrong.

Second tip: Normalcy.
Just use what you would normally do but verbalize it. This is gonna be graphic so be prepared. If he likes to have his dick sucked, say something along the lines of "I want to suck you off so bad. Use my tongue over every last inch. Taking it as deep down my throat as I can get it." Or, if he likes it rough, say "I want you to throw me on the bed and fuck me hard. Pull my hair and make me scream." Detail will become your best friend. Use his name a lot too. It lets him know it's just for him.

Third tip: Use it to your advantage.
Bring up stuff you've always wanted to try. It's the perfect time to get him used to things you want, and to experience what he really likes.

Fourth tip: Use detail.
This will become your best friend. Use his name a lot too. It lets him know it's just for him.

It really is easier than it seems. Just remember tip number one and you've got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment