Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taboo subject number one: Period sex.

I know, I know... She did not just go there. But I did. It's a subject most people aren't willing to talk about, but that's why you've got me.(:

I hated period sex my first time. I felt dirty. Plus, I seemed to be tighter when on my period, and I've heard the same from many girls. But after a couple times, and me realizing that he didn't mind, I actually enjoyed it. It turned out to be some of the best sex ever. I don't think I'd do it again however, just because the feeling of dirtiness kinda stuck with me.

My man on the other hand, honestly did not mind anytime. The one who should have felt the dirtiest, thought nothing of it. I think us girls worry more about our guys not liking it, than what actually happens. He found it to be pleasurable.

Our first time, we joked about it afterwards, because I felt weird and dirty as earlier stated. Then we took showers, and went back to cuddling. It was just like any other sexual night.

Honestly, I say if you want to try it, go for it! Just because it wasn't really for me, doesn't mean it won't be for you. Don't worry about him not enjoying it, and as with everything, relax. If you don't like it, so what? At least you know and you don't have to do it again.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment